More about cookies
Moisturising cream for your whole body. Yes, whole! - including cuticles, heels, elbows and knees. It restores the lipid layer of the skin thanks to ceramides, squalane, triglycerides and macadamia (which has similar composition to the lipid layer of the skin), rice and hemp seed oils included into the formula. The cream also contains panthenol and allantoin, which will make your skin nice and smooth. And we didn't forget about the antioxidants - vitamin E and CO2 extract of rosemary will help to neutralise free radicals and renew your skin.
- Oils: rice, macadamia, hemp
- Active ingredients: triglycerides (reduce dehydration), ceramides (restore the lipid layer of the skin), olive squalane (has healing and rejuvenating effect), provitamin B5 (panthenol - reduces inflammation), allantoin (improves the protective functions of the skin and is very effective against irritation), synthetic urea (one of the best skin moisturisers), vitamin E (perfect antioxidant with healing and regenerating effect), sodium hydroxide (natural PH regulator)
- Essential oils: green mandarin, lavender (safe to use during pregnancy and lactation)
- Emulsifiers: Cetearyl Olivate, Sorbitan Olivate, Cetearyl Alcohol, Cetearyl Glucoside (safe natural emulsifiers - they connect water and oil phases of the cream)
- Preservatives: sorbitan caprylate, propanediol, benzoic acid (safe "green" preservatives), CO2 rosemary extract (antioxidant)
HOW TO USE
When the lipid layer of the skin is restored you can apply the cream once every couple weeks or even just several times a month. It will keep your skin nourished and healthy. One bottle of the cream is enough for 6 months.
2-4 of our products are enough to form your entire skincare routine. So no more cluttered bathrooms shelves!
Our products are made in the United Kingdom and Germany labs and have been awarded with European Union Certificate of Quality
We have created over 1000 different compositions, combined the best of them to produce the most effective ones.
Our products have been highly rated by experts, such as Alona_Eco
Our products are 98,5% natural. Why 98,5%? We use synthetic urea which is an amazing skin moisturiser!
We love animals and do not run tests on them.