More about cookies
Based on your skin type and its condition, deep skin renewal with natural acids 1-2 times a week may be exactly what you need.
We use 2 types of acids in our exfoliate (serum). They are called AHA and BHA. AHA acids are used to rejuvenate and cleanse your skin, while BHA ones are real professionals in getting deep into your skin and dealing with first wrinkles and acne.
- Acids: fruit AHA, salicylic BHA
- Aloe Vera
- Oils: jojoba, borago (all skin-friendly oils)
- Essential oils: neroli, litsea, palmarosa
- Preservatives: sorbic acid (natural preservative), benzoic acid (natural preservative), dehydracetic acid (natural preservative), benzyl alcohol (natural preservative), CO2 rosemary extract (antioxidant)
- Emulsifiers: sodium stearoyl lactylate, xanthan copper, stearic acid (natural emulsifiers that mix oils and aloe)
Use after cleansing your skin. Start with 5-10 minutes on, then gradually increase the time and after 2 weeks you'll be able to leave it overnight.
2-4 of our products are enough to form your entire skincare routine. So no more cluttered bathrooms shelves!
Our products are made in the United Kingdom and Germany labs and have been awarded with European Union Certificate of Quality
We have created over 1000 different compositions, combined the best of them to produce the most effective ones.
Our products have been highly rated by experts, such as Alona_Eco
Our products are 98,5% natural. Why 98,5%? We use synthetic urea which is an amazing skin moisturiser!
We love animals and do not run tests on them.