More about cookies
Kimono robes made of soft linen for a sexy morning on the naked body and a cozy evening in socks
- The peculiarity of flax is that it is warm in winter and not hot in summer
- Each robe is hand-sewn by an amazing paid woman who loves her job
- Painted with eco-friendly, safe dyes so that only the finest touches your skin
- Oeko-Tex Standard 100 and Bureau Veritas certificates
Option Shorter , for girls up to 170 cm tall will be below the knee
- Length 118 cm
- Chest circumference maximum 110
- Hips 106-108
- Sleeve length from shoulder 45 cm
Option Longer , for girls OT 170 cm will be slightly below the knee
- Length 126 cm
- Chest circumference maximum 120
- Hips 118-122
- Sleeve length from shoulder 47 cm
There is almost no waste in the production of flax. After processing, the residues are used as fuel, and some are exported in the form of briquettes. Also, very useful flaxseed oil and various dietary supplements are produced from flax seeds in Belarus. High quality, local raw materials and production, environmental standards are important arguments in favor of the material we use. robe.certificates
2-4 of our products are enough to form your entire skincare routine. So no more cluttered bathrooms shelves!
Our products are made in the United Kingdom and Germany labs and have been awarded with European Union Certificate of Quality
We have created over 1000 different compositions, combined the best of them to produce the most effective ones.
Our products have been highly rated by experts, such as Alona_Eco
Our products are 98,5% natural. Why 98,5%? We use synthetic urea which is an amazing skin moisturiser!
We love animals and do not run tests on them.